Phil Glowatz has over 25 years of experience conducting focus groups, IDIs, shop-alongs, and ethnographies. He is a dynamic moderator known for uncovering insights others miss, and works with only the best recruiters to find the exact targets you need for your project.
- Focus groups and mini-groups
- In-depth interviews (IDIs) in person, via video, and by phone
- Online bulletin boards/blogs and focus groups
- Shop-alongs in stores (and virtually)
- Ethnographies in homes and offices (and virtually)
- Eye tracking during shop-alongs and website visits